6 siblings burnt to death in Upper Dir – Pakistan
A fireplace claimed the lives of six siblings because it gutted their home in Higher Dir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, police officers stated on Sunday.
Police officers, citing preliminary investigations, stated that the hearth erupted resulting from an electrical short-circuit.
Because of this, 5 sisters and a brother had been burnt to loss of life whereas they had been asleep, officers of Sheringal police station stated.
Hamish Gul, the daddy of the deceased and a resident of Dogdara, instructed police that his two different members of the family sustained burn accidents.
The home was fully charred within the fireplace incident, officers stated.